Pigler Automation, LLC was founded in 2005 by Karen and Harry Pigler
We offer more than 50 years of experience in Process Automation.
Pigler Automation has grown since its start in 2005 to currently include 10 employees from a variety of engineering backgrounds, perfect to meet your specific needs.
As a Siemens Certified Solution Partner, we specialize in the Siemens Automation PCS 7 Product Family. Based on your project needs, we apply the Siemens DCS System – SIMATIC PCS 7. For less complex applications we apply the TIA Portal platform.
Pigler Automation has successfully completed projects in the following industries:
- Power Generation
- Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
A significant portion of our business consists of upgrading Process Control Systems; not only within the Siemens Product Family but also upgrades from 3rd party products and/or legacy systems to Siemens Control Systems. We are familiar with APT and TI-Soft for TI Legacy Systems, Rockwell for Allen Bradley Systems as well as Wonderware for HMI Projects.
In addition to turn-key solutions we also offer services customized to your needs:
- Consultation and project coaching
- Conceptual Design
- Basic and Detailed Design
- Customized Development of Control Functions and Graphics
- CAD Services for AutoCAD, Microstation, and ePlan Drawings
- Panel Design & Building
- System Integration
- FAT and/or SAT
- On-Site and Remote Support
- Migration of your legacy system (SIMATIC S5, TI 505, APACS) to SIMATIC S7 / PCS7
- Upgrade your existing PCS 7 V4, V5, V6 or V7 Installation to PCS 7 V8